Start a new topic

The Lousiest customer service ever !!!

I bought ( ordered and paid ) a mighty mug for delivery to a friend in Illinois who would be hand carrying the item to me in the Philippines. I paid $8 for the shipment within the US . I ordered on January 12, 2015. My friends schedule to fly out January 27.... Enough time right ? A big no!!! They promptly acknowledged my order and payment and gave me a tracking number having pre informed USPS of the pending parcel. It was supposed to arrive within 2days . My friend informed me it still hadnt arrived on the 17th . I opened 2tickets, no response until now , no update, no nothing . Notice, they didn't post a phone number you can call. My friend has since left and arrived here with no mighty mug . I have filed for chargeback due to non delivery with my card comoany for full refund. Until now not even a squeak or response from Mighty mug ! The lousiest customer service !!!

11 people have this problem

I absolutely agree with you! I have been contacting mighty mug about a rusty mug for over one month now! They replied immediately saying they'd be more than happy to replace it and send me a prepaid label to ship back the damaged mug. I've since contacted them 3 additional times with no response. They're customer service is horrible!! Not worth the time and money! Buyer beware!!

1 person likes this
I purchased the mug at Bed Bath and Beyond- I went yesterday and without question, packaging or receipt, they exchanged it for me. I'm still not happy with mighty mug and I think I will contact the BB bureau

Same here ! I ordered and i havent recieved it in Egypt and the status on their website says " fulfilled " !! 

And no-one is replying my emails!

CAN SOMEONE FROM MIGHTY MUG CONTACT ME PLEASE? 

Funny, now i get an email again that my order has been shipped and on tracking , the item has bern delivered to my friends housevon Feb 5. But i already cancelled my order and demanded regund in my trouble ticket,. I paid for 2day delivery las jan 13 and ddnt get it. Im not paying for this 20day delayed delivery !
Same here. My tracking number is invalid. I opened a ticket 5 days ago but no response yet. Shame on you mightymug CRM

Me too

They simply take your money and ignore you!!!

I will never buy anything from MightMug again!!!!

(p.s. they still havent replied me and my order was over 15 days......)

Complain to your card company for refund due to non delivery .
same here... no phone number.. I´m a little bit suspicious about it.

35 days and counting. No response.

More than 2 months!!!!

Guys, I'm from Brazil and I've just received my package. Finally. I bought it on Feb 6th, so, 1 month and 20 days. I just want to share this information with you. I think It might help you.
And, yes, I have sent lots of emails and got no response.

well, lets enjoy the Mighty Mug now.

Wow, I guess I'm not alone - I thought they would like to know that the bottom of the mug doesn't work, but it's been 8 days with no answer. I don't think anyone monitors the account...

Yep-3 emails later and they've never responded to me either. Broken lid on my new mug.

Guess I will try returning it to Bed Bath and Beyond...
Login or Signup to post a comment