Start a new topic

Tracking number!

I just  bought the mighty mug a week ago, they sent me a tracking number but it just comes up as invalid? I have submitted a ticket but no response! what is this ,... 

15 people have this problem

Andrew, my case is exactly like what you mentioned, I think it is safe to assume everyone who commented here is having the exact issue as well. But lucky for me, I managed to receive my mugs. Refer to entry above. Let me know if you need any further information. Cheers

I just rang up my credit card company to dispute the payment. having to get card replaced now. Looks like there is a whole heap of people facing same issue, the same sort of problems reported on their facebook. really crap as i was really looking forward to this item. so much for the hype. reckon im gonna get a Thermos instead.

Been 2 days with no reply at all on both Paypal and my ticket here...

This is really rude from them...

It seems they just care about selling... The after sell for me it is the most important... Once this is the way they can get more and more costumers to buy...

This the reply I finally got... Hi Andrew, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Mighty Mug order. Unfortunately FedEx is unable to provide shipping details for this service level, the number provided is not a tracking for your shipment. Rest assured your package is on route and should arrive within 2 - 4 weeks. Please note if you select Expedited Shipping your Mighty Mug will arrive within 3-5 days depending on where you live, and includes complete tracking detail. If you selected Standard shipping it will take between 14-28 days for your Mighty Mug to arrive. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Feel free to reach out with other concerns. Be Mighty, Val themightymug.com Check out our new Mighty Mugs

got the same reply...

asked them what was that number they gave me supposed to be for...

Nothing till now...

Opened a paypal ticket as well... still waiting... D:

Login or Signup to post a comment