Start a new topic

orders from other countries....

I am from the Philippines..do you accept orders from where i'm at?i work at a BPO and this is a must have for me... :) What do others think?

3 people like this idea

Hi , I was wondering if we can be your official distribution in the Middle East . My company called Pixalinc and we are located in Kuwait.
Hi , I was wondering if we can be your official distributor in Egypt. My company called Freeway. Best Regatds Mohamed El Khodary
Hi , May I know your comany speicilet in what ? Thanks, Asma'a
I already order on 18-Dec but now i still waiting forbthe goods over 12 days and i received the email with the track number but i can't track the package. And i ask for help but no reply.

Vincent Chau, same goes here, I'm in Taiwan... what gives??

Desmond Ngo ,I am in Hong Kong.
I got it but one is broken and other one used 3 days get rusty
I also placed an order last Dec but up to now I have not received it.. I'm entitled to my money's worth..

Same as emily grace cadavez, I placed an order on the 13th Jan, I have no received anything yet NOR a reply from MightMug, is this how they do their business?

Exactly.. I called up our local courier I got a negative feedback.. The tracking number emailed to me does not exist

Same here, tracking code invalid. And hope not to receive it broken or in few time of use get it rusty!!

I also placed an order last jan about information of mighty mug As i need 10,000 pieces.I have no received anything yet Nor a replay from mightmug.Plz provide me information as soon as possible 

I also placed an order 12 Jan but up to now I have not received it.. I' want to full refund !! ..

I have the same problem, I am Brazilian, they not answer my ticket, and I can't track my package with the traking number!! ONLY I WANT IS A ANSWER!!!!

Login or Signup to post a comment