Start a new topic

orders from other countries....

I am from the Philippines..do you accept orders from where i'm at?i work at a BPO and this is a must have for me... :) What do others think?

3 people like this idea

Haven't received mine as well. Ordered last February 5, 2015. Exactly 1 month now and no product arrived!

Have someone received any update on what's going on with our shopping/package? It's still returning error with tracking code, they don't answer any tickets. I'm starting to be afraid about not receiving it, once I already paid for that.

Is there any problem, cause we are ordering from another country, and at the Fedex Website we can't track it?

I also placed an order 12 Jan but up to now I have not received it.. I' want to full refund !! ..

(UPDATE) I received my 2 migthy mugs , works perfectly (the smaller mug works better than the tall mug). I was worried since all the negative comments and no reply to my ticket for invalid tracking number, they need to upgrade their customer service but i received my mugs a week after i ordered and im from canada. 

Same as emily grace cadavez, I placed an order on the 13th Jan, I have no received anything yet NOR a reply from MightMug, is this how they do their business?

Same here, tracking code invalid. And hope not to receive it broken or in few time of use get it rusty!!

I have same problem .

It's still returning error with tracking code.

Take money so fast but poor customer service .

over a week that i didn't get my product

We all facing the same...they just gave us fake tracking no and enjoy our money...ignore our ticket...

Exactly.. I called up our local courier I got a negative feedback.. The tracking number emailed to me does not exist
Let's make a lot of complain in facebook and twitter, so others person will not fall out in this!

I've bought my in January, and yet nothing!

I have the same problem, I am Brazilian, they not answer my ticket, and I can't track my package with the traking number!
They sent to me 2 invalids traking number!

Asma'a...i work with telcom accounts...we are not allowed to bring non spillproof containers for coffee in the office...
I also placed an order last Dec but up to now I have not received it.. I'm entitled to my money's worth..

@許庭瑋 In my order, I informed the adress and the phone number as it is here im Brazil. I know that I have to informe this way, because the product is shipped to Brazil and then here they know how to find me. But the problem is that tracking code doesn't work and no one here answer our complaint.

I also placed an order last jan about information of mighty mug As i need 10,000 pieces.I have no received anything yet Nor a replay from mightmug.Plz provide me information as soon as possible 

Login or Signup to post a comment