Start a new topic

Support Ticket Unanswered

It has been 6 days since I placed a support ticket for the suction/grip not working as described. It is simply a mug, nothing special about it. I have still not heard from the customer service (which it states upon submitting the support ticket, you shall hear back within 24 hours in most cases) - I figured after 3 days, I wasn't most cases, but now we are on 6 (tomorrow makes 7) and nothing!. Terrible customer service!

38 people have this problem

47 days no answer. Next......Better Business Bureau!

They really did just take the money and ran!
1 month and not a syllable from them!

1 person likes this

More than 2 months waiting guys! This is FRAUD!

1 person likes this

I have been very disappointed in the service!!!!!!! I wrote a complaint 13 days ago and NO RESPONSE. I have worked with the public 21 years and if I did not respond to my customers I would no longer have a job.

Me too... (8 days)

The Mighty Mug's support is very terrible..

...I'm still waiting! - 23 days and counting... does anyone know if there is something we can do? Some international internet consumer rights organisation that can deal with this?

I'm going on 35 days unanswered.
Hi,
did you get an answer in the end? - I've been waiting for 10 days now (with the same problem of the cup suction not working) and have heard zilch! - I'm quietly fuming away here...

1 person likes this

I have a ticket unanswered from a month ago, I can't buy another mighty mug ( i just want another one ) but they do not accept my zip code at all...

Login or Signup to post a comment