Start a new topic

Tracking number!

I just  bought the mighty mug a week ago, they sent me a tracking number but it just comes up as invalid? I have submitted a ticket but no response! what is this ,... 

15 people have this problem

I also have the same problem, nobody returns messages

I know right! If they at least explain why i would probably understand but no response at all!

seems like this is a common thing. I am having the same darn issue. Totally no response at all

I'm facing the same here....

It's been 6 days and nobody replied yet...

I do intend to open a ticket on Paypal in a few days...

do update us on the outcome if you do log a case with Paypay Alisson. Cheers

just an update on this guys (and girls), I have received my shipment today (10/03/2014). My shipment was sent out on 27/02/2015. Hope you guys (and girls) will receive the shipment soon. Cheers

JPG

Good to know Aaron

I've got an update yesterday as well...

Can u believe they told me the Tracking Number is actually not a number for tracking my order?

HAHAHA

I do hope I get mine... even tough I takes a while...

Cheers

The same problem here!

They are just kidding i think
Alisson did you ask what was the number they gave to you ? :)

Hey Alisson,

have you received your item yet?

I am having the same invalid tracking no issue. Supposedly shipped out 13Mar.

same issue wrong shipment number and no response .

what we can do ? since 24 feb ... still waiting :(

Hey folks...

Unfortunatelly I had to open a Paypal ticket to get a refund (I advise you guys facing the same issue to do the same in case you paid via paypal)

My opened ticket (to MM team) was closed with no answer at all... I think this is realy rude from them...

Anyway I'm now waiting 6 more days, and them if I still don't get any reply via Paypal, I'll ask paypal to get me the refund...

Hope you guys can solve your issues..

Hey folks...

Unfortunatelly I had to open a Paypal ticket to get a refund (I advise you guys facing the same issue to do the same in case you paid via paypal)

My opened ticket (to MM team) was closed with no answer at all... I think this is realy rude from them...

Anyway I'm now waiting 6 more days, and them if I still don't get any reply via Paypal, I'll ask paypal to get me the refund...

Hope you guys can solve your issues..

Has anyone who had this problem with invalid tracking no. managed to receive their purchase?
And how long did it take?

Login or Signup to post a comment